Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Manicure? Do you do your nails or do you get them done?

what do you do to them?Manicure? Do you do your nails or do you get them done?
i get them done at the nail salon.Manicure? Do you do your nails or do you get them done?
I have acrylics so once every two weeks I go to get them done. My friends have them too and we usually go to get them together. I go to Happy Nails so Elena can do my nails. I also get a pedi every two weeks or so.
i used to have a french manicure, all the time, but i had them removed and now i just leave them plain, with a clean top coat. that's all.
i do both,but i'm bored i put on funky wierd colors.


but when i do have money or the spare time i get them done and i i have them put fake frenck tip nails.
if i'm going to a wedding or something i go and get a manicure at a nail salon but if i'm just normal i just clip them and paint them myself.
i get them done. its more easy for me
I have naturally long nails, luckily, and I manicure them myself. I do a french manicure every week, I have had years of practise, so it looks beautiul and perfect every time.
I do my own... sure the lines arent as straight as at the salon, and the petals on my flowers are uneven... but i still love em!
Get them done. They look alot nicer.
Full set, white tips or colored %26amp; glittery, or just plain colored. =)
I'm basically a do-it-yourselfer when it comes to my hair and nails because I hate spending hours in the beauty salon. I go only when I want to feel pampered. I have it down to a science now and I get a lot of compliments so I must be doing a fairly good job. I mostly do a French manicure but sometimes I paint them in bright colors.
i paint mine. i have a system now. i paint them all one colour, then when one nail colour chips off, i paint that nail a different colour, then if that chips off, i paint it another colour. the order for it is...orangey pink, silver, light pea greenish, black, red, light blue, green, bronzeish red, bright pink, then some more once i get them.





right now my nails are painted like this, left to right.


black, black, black, bronzeish red, light blue,


light pea green, red, light pea green, black, light pea green.





im 14 by the way, so thats why it doesnt sound especially mature.
both
haha.


both! sometimes, when my mom goes to the salon, and i'm waiting, i sometimes get a manicure. haha. and for formal events, yeah. just a plain color is like $7.
it depends sometime i do and sometimes i dont
i do them myself coz im not laze
go to a nail salon,


unless you have a pro. nail kit,


and someone good to do them


for you at home or just a friend.


otherwise the nail salon is a way


better choice. they look nicerr.
I get mine done

No comments:

Post a Comment