Sunday, February 7, 2010

I got a manicure a few hours ago and then just now I ate some chips with my fingers...?

I didn't wash my hands and I'm worried that the Nail Dry spray she sprayed on may have gotten on the chips and then into my mouth.I got a manicure a few hours ago and then just now I ate some chips with my fingers...?
It is probably too insignificant amount to be worried about but if you are really worried, call and ask the place where you got your nails done. They should know. If they don't they can at least refer to the bottle if it.I got a manicure a few hours ago and then just now I ate some chips with my fingers...?
Darlin,


I know ...pretty scary...unless, they were still damp...which I seriously, doubt...just keep this in mind...wash the hands when U get home...If it is any consolation...We've all done it...Had our nails done %26amp; then went out to eat....Think about that 1??? Pretty creepy....lol...Ur'e ok!!
Did you get this off the tv commercial?

No comments:

Post a Comment