Friday, February 12, 2010

What would you think if a guy got a pretty french manicure?

If it's a basic french manicure - white tips with tinted, not pink, nails - then I thinks is really attractive. The tips should not be long. Maybe an 1/8th to a 1/4 of an inch? Not exactly sure about the exact length but keep them short. So, done in this manner, it looks really good.





If your talking about pink and white with designs? That's a little extreme.





FYI, my boyfriend gets white tips and I really think it looks good on him. Of course, I love to paint his toenails red ;) It's really a perception thing. Most perceive that guys can't get manis and pedis with polish because it's a ';girl thing';. I say go for it as long as you don't overdue it.What would you think if a guy got a pretty french manicure?
Pretty? as in girly pretty? Well that would be pink with flowers all over..so i guess that would be gay. Honestly, french manicures r a girl thing. so either the guy is trying to make a statement or..he is gayWhat would you think if a guy got a pretty french manicure?
I would assume that he is gay, which is no problem at all.


I don't think a straight man would ever do that, but if it for some reason did I would think it really weird/strange.
ummmm well a french manicure is different from just taking care of your nail. If they took care of their nails then that would be fine but the french manicure would either indicate to me torture or gay
well i think he would be gay probably, but thats ok..i wouldn't want my man to get a french manicure, he already has nice nails anyhow
Pansy!!!!
I would think he was gay...
hmmm, hes gay..





or hes really femme..





i love the gays! :]
GAY! lol
Lol I'd think he was gay. Nothing wrong with that though.

No comments:

Post a Comment