Friday, February 12, 2010

For the prom, i'm wearing a red dress. what color should i paint my nails or shall i get a french manicure????

red nails are not the way to go. trying to match your nails with your dress is not a good idea, you will look like you are wearing too much red and if the shade red is not the exact same shade it will looks really crappy.





I'd go with a neautral that compliments your skin or hair color. like pale pink, pale yellow or french.For the prom, i'm wearing a red dress. what color should i paint my nails or shall i get a french manicure????
No offense or anything, but I think red nails kind of are out of style. I think getting a french manicure would look really good. It's classy, and cute.For the prom, i'm wearing a red dress. what color should i paint my nails or shall i get a french manicure????
paint them black if you want the dress to pop
French manicure.


why is your prom in july???
french is the best
french is the way to go
french, its the best
maybe get red glittery tips that would be so cute
manicure.


or paint them a pale pink

No comments:

Post a Comment