Sunday, February 7, 2010

Do u like when your wife gets a manicure and pedicure ?

do like it when your wife get a manicure and pedicure Do u like when your wife gets a manicure and pedicure ?
Well Im not a guy, but as a girl who has a boyfriend, I can tell you my experiences. My bf LOVES it when I get a manicure with the french tips, he goes wild for that, and as icky as it sounds, he loves the look of them when I give him a handjob. I actually do my manicure myself with a gel nails kit, but it is exactly the same way they do it at professional salons, just a lot cheaper.


In terms of pedicures, I paint my toenails a bright colour every week, and I keep my feet in really good condition, with straight and shortish toenails. At the might I have bright purple toenails and my bf loves it, he says they look like the colour of grape bubble gum. before that I had fluro pink. He loves it, he just gets disapointed because he says I change the colours too often and he doesnt get enough time to enjoy them!


Its nice to know that my efforts are noticed, I really enjoying doing things like manis and pedis, its my way of chilling out from the stress of university and work. So I am very glad that my little chill out session also makes my bf go wild for me! Do u like when your wife gets a manicure and pedicure ?
Oh my goodness yes... There is nothing sexier in this entire world then when my wife has actually taken the time to let herself be pampered. When she comes home all trimmed, waxed, shaped, painted, and smelling like a rose... boy, do I get some ideas in my head. My wife is so great... she is beautiful when she has no make up on, and when she is dolled up she looks like a star... Ouch! maybe I should go wake her up... :o)
Im gonna have to agree with lolly here....im a female n i tell u my hubby loves it when i look great, he even comes with me just to gas bag with me lol.....he's a doll.... u see u guys dont know wat ur missing out on, I see many guys getting ped n manicures whom are not gay...they just enjoy n relax whislt its done...i mean wat about ppl whom get massages 2 relax??? we do this to relax n even walk out with results!!!!!
My husband doesn't like fake nails but he doesn't like make up ether. He likes me all natural! I think it depends on the man.
if i had a wife i would like it
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment