Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm going to the manicure and can't pick between pink or red to paint my nails, which one should I pick?

what color to paint my nailsI'm going to the manicure and can't pick between pink or red to paint my nails, which one should I pick?
cobalt blue is the new pinkI'm going to the manicure and can't pick between pink or red to paint my nails, which one should I pick?
If you have blonde or dirty blonde hair, paint them pink. If you have brown, black, or red hair panit them red.





have fun :]
which ever color you wear more often
If you have a shy personality, I'd say go with pink. It's very subtle and if you don't like being noticed, but like being classy it's a very good colour to stick with. However, if you're a little outgoing and want to be noticed more red would be more of your style :)
Red if your feeling sexy and risky


Pink if your feeling delicate and lady like

No comments:

Post a Comment