Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Do people with only one hand pay full price for a manicure?

I don't know. I guess not -- why should they? They're not using the extra nail polish or supplies. If someone is disabled and doesn't have another hand, then I wouldn't charge them twice as much as what their service costs. It's similar to ';touch-ups'; in salons -- some salons will fix nicks or chips here and there in your nails, and just charge depending on how much they had to fix. (Usually $2 - $10.)Do people with only one hand pay full price for a manicure?
Im pretty sure they only pay alf the price. Itall depends to where they go to. Some people might feel the need to charge full price still, others may not.Do people with only one hand pay full price for a manicure?
Wow! Interesting! No, I'm pretty sure they get a discount. In fact, I'm ALMOST postitive.
I bet they pay full price the first time and a freebee the next!
Hahaha! Interesting.... I'm gunna have to say that they get a discount? :)
not if they're in the Union -- 8%26gt;}

No comments:

Post a Comment