Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Anyone ever try the Avon Instant Manicure?

I read about it, but can't find it for sale online?Anyone ever try the Avon Instant Manicure?
I actually bought it when it first came out! it works very well-perfect shine and gleam without the chipping and drying-just like it says! just make sure (if you find it) that you get rid of cuticles first. because when you put it on and the cuticles are there it can get annoying from the looks and feel. but it works great!


(ask anyone you know for an avon book-they now have pedicure ones too!)Anyone ever try the Avon Instant Manicure?
i did. i liked it. it's more expensive and less colors avaliable. but i got the 2 as gifts so im not sure where 2 find them now. sorry.
I hope you like them, it is a great product. Please email me for my personal Avon webpage. The shipping is only $3 and I can send you a code for free shipping over $40.
YES I HAVE, AND YOU CAN FIND IT AT A AVON STORE, AND IT DID WORK.

No comments:

Post a Comment