Friday, February 12, 2010

I want fake nails that have a french manicure...?

But I don't know what to ask for...are they french tips? And do I say what kind I want because isn't there gel and acrylic? What's the difference and which one's better? Around how much do they cost? I'd probably want them for around 3 months...would I have to get them filled in?I want fake nails that have a french manicure...?
Go acrylic and ask for a French manicure. In that order, too. I have acrylic and they stay fresh longer and are harder, so less breaking. At most salons a full set is $25, everywhere I've been at least. Yes you'd need them filled. I have mine for 2 weeks and I need a filling NOW!I want fake nails that have a french manicure...?
French tips.


Acrylic is better, thats what i've always gotten.


They'd be around 30-35 depending on the person.


Also, tell them you want the white tips underneath, not the sprayed on color.


You know what I mean?


It'd last way longer.
dont get fake nails! there can be all sorts of infections you can get and they look cheap and ugly. just get your real nails painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment