Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ladies do you think it's gay if a guy get a manicure?

Does it sound fagish?Ladies do you think it's gay if a guy get a manicure?
There's nothing wrong with nicely trimmed nails and smooth cuticles on a guy. In fact, I love when a man's hands look really nice. I'm not a fan, however, of polish on his nails... I prefer a shine buff, personally.Ladies do you think it's gay if a guy get a manicure?
Not at all, since when was clipping your nails concidered gay? Everyone does it, the only difference is some do it themselves and others pay someone else to do it.





Many salon's are starting to cater to men services, no smelly lotions or nail polish, just products designed for a man hands so your nails and hands will feel and look better but you wont leave with 'pretty' nails. Go enjoy your MANicure!





For those who think your gay for getting a manicure , well they must be insecure or just can't afford to get one!
I'm going into the hospital Monday for more cancer therapy. On my nails will be pictures of my mom, dad, brother, sister, and my nephews and niece. I get a lot more attention from women this way. It is not in the least bit gay. Society has certain perceptions that change over time. In the sixties, people called you gay if you were a guy with long hair. Then came earrings. First it was gay, then came left is right and right is wrong. Meaning a straight guy could wear an earring in his left ear. If a guy wore an earring in his right ear, he was as much as saying I'm gay or bisexual. Now, guys wear earrings in both ears and nobody cares about it. I like having my nails done, and the smooth finish on them afterward, and since I'm 5'9 and 230 lbs, very few people try to hassle me about it.
since when is personal hygiene %26amp; cleanliness a bad thing?


Especially if you are in a professional career %26amp; if you're an auto mechanic, I'd still suggest it periodically to get the grease out! You're just sure of your manhood and don't let anyone else tell you different :) Go get that manicure
ya, it kind of is. i don't like it when guys have baby soft hands. my brother, for instance has softer hands and nicer nails than i do, so i take every oppurtunity to call him gay.


but if you work somewhere where your hands get really dirty or something, i would say that that's a good idea.
hey I'm a guy and I go with my girlfriend to get manicures....i sometimes get my eye brows trimmed or waxed....not even close to being gay...my girl like it, what do I care what anyone else thinks. be comfortable with your sexuality
well yes and no, you shouldnt really call it a manicure its for of like a buff or something, im ok with that but yeah i think its def. fine!
I'm a guy and nah i dont think so the Lady's like it when a guy takes care of his appearance and if a guy calls you gay its coz they are insecure about their own sexuality
I find men with manicured hands very attractive. I find men who resort to homophobia to ask a question very unattractive.
Uhmm yes it is ';fagish';...





also very metrosexual..





%26amp; That's a HUGE turn off.
it's called being meterosexual and it scaqres the living crap out of me


yes i am a guy
A guy with a manicure won't snag his nails on his sissy-boy panties.
No it just means you take care of yourself. I like smooth (not soft) hands on a guy :)
Kinda, yh.
nope i like it is so much better then getting with a guy with long dirty nails!
I don't think so, as long as they aren't painted. groomed hands are good.
no.





a man with pretty hands is better than one with dirty, disgusting nails!
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment