Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm growing my nails nice and long, then I would like to get a french manicure - how much would a french ma...

how much would a french manicure cost? no fake nails... just the painting :)I'm growing my nails nice and long, then I would like to get a french manicure - how much would a french ma...
If it's your own natural nails that they are doing the manicure on, it will be about $25.00, more if you are getting paraffin and massage too. But for a true french manicure, it is probably worth it, to have it done nicely, and not have to deal with painting with your non dominant hand.I'm growing my nails nice and long, then I would like to get a french manicure - how much would a french ma...
It would cost about......... 15 dollars. You know you could shoose me as best answer!
in like a salon about 拢18





XxXxXx
That's what I do.. no fake and painted =P.. Mine costs me 拢6 (done at a nail shop).


Checked the prices for a french manicure at 2 beauty salons and both have them priced at 拢12. I would say it's cheaper to go to a nail salon for this reason! x
well i do believe its around 150 euros i mean im homo and ive had it done so yeh seriously your looking at the price range of up to 500 euros for the best dear. all my love chucklexxxx
Omgi love french mani and pedi the place were i go is 12 for manicure and 14 for pedicure and only gets the thin line if you get the thick white line it makes it look nasty but if you get the thin wihite line it makes it look really pretty and classy !
I have my nails long and always get a french manicure done. The price'll vary from shop to shop but my nail shop charge a fiver
About 20-25 pounds I would think.. Depends on whether you want just a manicure or a pedicure and a manicure :)
Varies from salon to salon but I charge 拢12 for a french manicure with polish or 拢16 for a gel french manicure (it lasts longer).


Hope this helps.
Hey :D


I have long nails too!


i get mine done for 拢8 which is about avarage !!


But some places will charge bout 拢10 -拢20 so it depends!!


Good look x
The fake nails are 21 dollars and the painting is just 12 dollars but I get mine done at a really high end place and its about fifty there

No comments:

Post a Comment