Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What is the best manicure color for you toenails?

dont say french im sick of themWhat is the best manicure color for you toenails?
For tips stick with white. If ur whole nail. Use ur favorite color.What is the best manicure color for you toenails?
The best pedicure color for your toenails would be OPI You make my Vroom. It is a bright red and very Hot
It depends on what type of job you have and what type of shoes you often wear.


If you have an office or proffesional job and are likely to be inside or attending business meetings/gatherings year round you will probably have more of a chance of wearing open toed shoes, you should probably stick with a very light pink or a uniform darker color (crimson, mauve, etc.), nothing flashy.


If you wear sneakers and closed toed shoes all the time go with whatever you like to look at.
I think the best colour for toes is the colour you like best. There is no right or wrong colours - just the one you like. Personally, I prefer corals.
OPI Cajun Shrimp or My Chihuahua Bites
depends on what you are wearing





some pink shades can look really nice and purples.





maybe have some nail art too?
I think the best looking color is dark red, almost look like black, don't do bright red, they just ugly. If you have a darker skin try something look white-ish like creamy white, or grey-ish white. My favorite is Pink Nude from Orly. It's very pretty.
I love pinks, with Fall here I just go with lighter pinks now.
It all depends on your skin tone. I'm dark-toned lady, and I often choose colors like brown, tan, or gold. Or you can try your favorite colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment