Friday, February 12, 2010

Is 30 dollars a lot for a manicure and pedicure (+ $5 tip)?

omg no!





i pay 30 for a pedicure and 23 for manicure not including tip





thats a GREAT price!Is 30 dollars a lot for a manicure and pedicure (+ $5 tip)?
Heck no! Where I live, pedis are about $30 and manis are $25... But its five dollars extra if you french tip them. I have gone to the same salon for years and they are awesome... Its a Vietnamese family, I wouldn't trade for the world!Is 30 dollars a lot for a manicure and pedicure (+ $5 tip)?
no because u get it do professional if it is less thn tha that is good. i don't think they should pick the tip u should depending on how good is it.
All in all, you shouldn't pay that much just for nails.. but its a good deal...mien sometimes cost like $50.
no that's a really good deal. I've gotten a manicure for 25 and a pedicure for alto more.
I recently got a pedicure for $35 (not including tip) - it had a little flower design on my toes. Hope this helps!
Nope that's reasonable..It usually costs me 40 without tip where I go.
No I don't think so because thats $15 each and I think thats a good price!!
noooooo! not at all!


when i get my pedicure its $75


but i go to a world-known spaaaa so yeahh
thats great


i have to pay 35 POUNDS


so yours would be alot cheaper than mine
no

No comments:

Post a Comment