Friday, February 12, 2010

The christian louboutin Manicure, Hot or Not (I have links if u dont know what it is)?

I kinda think it looks gross but I like to know these things so is it in style and do you think its cute.





http://specktra.net/f176/christian-loubo鈥?/a>The christian louboutin Manicure, Hot or Not (I have links if u dont know what it is)?
God, I had a feeling it would look like that. LOL. I don't know...it's pretty weird, but I have the strange feeling I'll start to accept it, and maybe even one day get one XDThe christian louboutin Manicure, Hot or Not (I have links if u dont know what it is)?
yuk
i think its interesting looking, but i wouldnt get it because i dont like having long nails in the first place. id rather have the shoes than the manicure :)
OOh i'm curious now,and i cannot get a picture from the link :(
eh. its nothin special.


i have accidentally gotten nail polish on the other side of nail (where the red is in the pic) and its a ***** to get off.


imagine painting the other side of the nail on purpose...





plus im not feelin the black nail polish. black nails dont really appeal to me


i give an A for uniqueness tho
I like it!





: ]
HOT!
Ehhh...You would have to be really put together and glamorous to pull this off, like a celebrity. I can see this looking trashy on an average person.
nice, i'd change the colors though.
Kinda sexy, if you ask me.
NOOOO.


unless your a witch??
Ouu...I like it!
very cute
no freakin way! I painted the back side of my nails when I has 6! (I sometimes do now!) Im shocked that some french guy stamped his name on it and thought it was original! I'm saying hot ... watch out for infection!
It's kind of gothic. And realistically very hard to do. But pretty cool for something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment